PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, New Orleans office
- Specializes in providing tax technology services, including transaction tax automation design, implementation, system configuration, testing, evaluation, and education.
- Member, Tax Technology Leadership Team, Ryan
- Responsible for design and implementation of tax technology solutions.
- Director, Ryan, Dallas office
- Senior Principal, national consulting firm
- Responsible for providing technology services, including managing full life-cycle ERP system implementations, system management, system review, and tax automation services.
- Manager, information technology services provider
- Responsible for managing technical requirements for ERP, logistics, and customer service implementations.
- Provided support for system evaluation and selection; managed hardware selection, implementation, and technical infrastructure planning.
- Provided support for business process re-engineering and implementation.
Mr. Hoyle is a frequent speaker on advanced tax automation and ERP system topics. He regularly appears as a speaker for the following organizations and events:
- Baan World Users Group Annual Conference
- North Texas Baan User Group
- Vertex, Inc. Annual Conference
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Computing in Business Degree, Management Information Systems (Emphasis in Accounting), Huddersfield University, England