Owen R. Evans
Principal and Practice Leader, Tax Compliance
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal and Practice Leader, Ryan Tax Compliance Services LLC (RTCS), Chicago-Downers Grove office
- Responsible for the management and oversight of all activities conducted within the RTCS practice.
- The RTCS practice is responsible for the provision of multi-jurisdiction transaction tax and business license compliance outsourcing services.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of RTCS’s processes, methodologies, tools, and intellectual property.
- Director, Ryan, Chicago-Downers Grove office
- Responsible for internal review of the sales and use tax compliance process and the implementation of practice improvements.
- Specialized in the management of sales and use tax compliance outsourcing services.
- Responsible for the project management of abandoned and unclaimed property audit defense, compliance, exposure analysis, and voluntary disclosure engagements.
- Director, national tax consulting firm
- Responsible for the provision of multistate sales and use tax related general consulting, audit defense, refund study, and tax technology services.
- Responsible for the supervision and training of new and experienced staff members.
- Manager, big four accounting firm
- Specialized in providing transaction tax, multistate income tax, and credits and incentives services to clients.
- Chicago Tax Club
- Taxpayers’ Federation of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Commerce (Accountancy), DePaul University