PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Mississauga office
- More than 15 years of experience in delivering sales tax consulting services to Canadian clients.
- Practice focus includes goods and services tax, harmonized sales tax, and provincial sales and fuel taxes.
- Responsible for generating recoveries for manufacturing, retail, and service industries along with the MUSH sector.
- Specializes in sales tax recovery opportunities at financial institutions.
- Provides client reviews of taxing authorities assessments and audit defense engagements.
- Manager, Ryan, Mississauga office
- Chief Financial Officer and Vice President, Finance, retail and manufacturing company
- Managed the financial planning and reporting and cash management for a leading North American recreational equipment manufacturer and distributor.
- Managed information technology, logistics, and supply chain.
- Choices Youth Shelter
- Supportive Housing in Province
- Former Board of Directors
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Institute of Corporate Directors
- Society of Management Accountants of Ontario
- Bachelor of Administration Degree, Accounting, Lakehead University
- Certified Management Accountant, Society of Management Accountants of Ontario
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada