PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Denver office
- More than 30 years of experience in real estate valuation, property taxation, assessment appeals, forecasting valuation, and tax estimation.
- Represents a diversified portfolio of commercial real estate properties in industries such as industrial, complex manufacturing, retail, banking, healthcare, apartments, offices, and vacant land.
- Maintains an impressive appeal success record through all levels of appeal
in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Tax Agent, property tax consulting firm
- Agent, real estate tax services firm
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCEPrevious
- Level III Appraiser, Office Appraisal of Real Property, Maricopa County Assessor’s Office
- Arizona Tax Research Association
- Member (2001–2005)
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation®
- Member (2005–Present)
- Arizona Department of Revenue Level II Appraisal Certification
- Marshall & Swift Commercial Cost Approach Certification
- Registered Property Tax Agent, State of Arizona
- Completed various comprehensive real estate and property tax courses offered through the Arizona Department of Revenue, Mesa Community College, and other industry organizations