PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Houston office
- Oversees a team of 18 property tax professionals, managing and monitoring all aspects of the annual property tax appeal cycle for properties across Louisiana, Mississippi, and the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Specializes in providing property valuation and appeal services for apartment properties in the Houston market; personally responsible for an apartment portfolio valued more than $10 billion.
- Provides clients unmatched expertise and leadership in the areas of planning, managing, and handling property appeals, achieving more than $106 million in tax savings for Houston apartment owners over the past four years.
- Managing Consultant, Marvin F. Poer and Company, Houston, Texas
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Senior Staff Appraiser, Commercial Properties, Dallas Central Appraisal District
- Responsible for valuing complex commercial properties and resolving taxpayer valuation issues through the appeal process.
- Houston Apartment Association
- Member (1995–Present)
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Member (1991–Present)
- Registered Senior Property Tax Consultant, Texas
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Real Estate Appraisal, University of North Texas