PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, San Antonio – Weston Centre office
- Experience of more than 30 years as an industry professional and a strong track record of developing solid business relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of the real estate industry and tax law with the ability to effectively negotiate and communicate with state and local taxing entities.
- Well-versed in ad valorem tax issues with an excellent record of performance in achieving objectives.
- President, regional consulting firm
- Vice President, Property Tax, financial services firm
- Coordinated assessment appeals and administered property tax bill payments for company’s affiliates.
- Portfolio under management totaled 700 commercial properties in 38 states.
- Held extensive multistate property tax knowledge and experience in interaction with affiliates’ senior management on budgeting, accruals, and public reporting.
- Manager, Property Tax, Big Four firm
- Represented commercial property owners throughout the United States.
- Worked directly with CFOs of major corporations and developed positions that reduce property tax liability.
- Conducted comprehensive research and coordinated the activities of staff resources.
- Client Account Executive, tax preparation service firm
- Established an excellent record of performance as a tax representative.
- Developed a substantial client base through aggressive pursuit of new accounts and successfully reduced tax liability for several major clients in Texas and other states.
- Account Executive, state tax service firm
- Solicited new business for the company’s property tax service and developed positions and presented appeals to taxing entities.
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Finance, Texas Tech University
- Texas Real Estate Broker (1996–Present)
- Texas Senior Property Tax Consultant (1994–Present)