Principal, Property Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Atlanta office
- Specializes in the valuation, assessment, and taxation of real property with a focus on income-producing properties across a broad range of property types and industries.
- Jurisdictional expertise in the state of North Carolina and Metro Atlanta.
- Extensive experience in the management of national property tax engagements.
- Advisor, Senior Development Program (SDP), Ryan
- Sponsors program dedicated to recognizing, rewarding, and investing in Ryan’s top-performing Senior Consultants, ensuring retention and job satisfaction for the Firm’s future leaders.
- Director, Property Tax, Ryan, Atlanta office
- Senior Manager, Ryan, Atlanta office
- Senior Manager, ONESOURCE Property Tax, property tax consulting firm
- Senior Consultant, Property Tax Services, national accounting firm
Ms. Markley has appeared as a speaker on various property tax-related topics for existing Ryan clients, law firms, and other members of the commercial real estate community.
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- Membership Committee (2013)
- NAIOP Future Leaders, Executive Committee Member (2011)
- NAIOP Future Leader (2010)
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Real Estate, University of Georgia