PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing commercial real estate tax consulting, including valuation appeals, negotiations, equal and uniform tax analysis, and preacquisition due diligence. Property type expertise includes office buildings, hotels, data centers, shopping centers, multifamily, and industrial warehouses, with location-specific expertise in Louisiana and Texas.
- Director, Property Tax Commercial, Ryan, Dallas office
- Senior Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
- Senior Consultant, ONESOURCE Property Tax, property tax consulting firm
- Tax Consultant, national consulting firm
- Credit Analyst, community bank in central Texas
- Responsible for providing credit relationship analysis (financial statement analysis and financial forecasting) for potential and existing high-value bank relationships. Primary analysis involved real estate development companies and development loans.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute, North Texas Chapter
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Finance, Baylor University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute