PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in commercial real estate tax consulting, providing representation to owners in ad valorem tax appeals of retail properties, shopping centers, malls, office buildings, apartments, and entertainment venues.
- Director, Commercial Property Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
- Manager, ONESOURCE Property Tax, property tax consulting firm
- Asset Manager, national apartment developer
- Managed 3,000 apartment units with value in excess of $450 million.
- Valuations Analyst, real estate pension fund advisor
- Valued office, retail, industrial, and apartment portfolios.
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- The Real Estate Council
- Research and Development (R&D) volunteer
- Master of Business Administration Degree (Emphasis in Investment Finance), Texas Christian University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Marketing, The University of Texas at Austin