Winston Z. Post
Principal, Transaction Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing multistate transaction tax consulting services to clients in a variety of industries.
- Practice focus includes aerospace and defense, government services, electronics manufacturing, data center, and software development industries.
- Graduate, Leadership Development Program, Ryan
- Includes 80+ hours of multi-disciplined leadership training and development over a two-year period.
- Includes ongoing participation in advisory capacity for shaping and developing the program.
- Member, Government Contractor Industry Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the identification and development of industry issues and marketing initiatives.
- Director, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Manager, Ryan, Dallas office
- Team Leader, Ryan, Dallas office
- Member, Technology Vision Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for strategically developing and implementing firm-wide technology initiatives.
- Member, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for development of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Subject Matter Expert, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for administration and content development of Ryan’s Sales and Use Tax Engagement Manual.
Mr. Post is a frequent speaker on transaction tax practice and technical topics for Ryan’s Professional Development Program. He has also participated as a speaker for the Institute for Professionals in Taxation, National Business Institute, Interstate Tax Corporation, and Council On State Taxation.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, Louisiana State University