Dallas, Texas – Ryan, a leading global tax services firm with the largest indirect and property tax practices in North America, today announced that the Firm has been named to the 2014 Best Places to Work in New York City list. This prestigious program, sponsored by Crain’s New York Business, the Human Resource Association of New York, the Society of Human Resource Management, and Best Companies Group, was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the very best employers in New York City.
The process and final rankings are based on evaluations of each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophies, systems, and demographics that account for 25% of the score. The remaining 75% of the score is based on anonymous employee surveys that measure their work experience and company culture. Ryan was ranked 55th among the elite group of 100 winning companies that are enhancing the city’s economy and its workforce through flexible, employee-focused work cultures.
In August 2008, Ryan launched myRyan, an innovative work environment that changed the measurement of work performance from hours worked to results achieved. The Firm rolled out myRyan as a major culture shift designed to reach even higher levels of client service and employee satisfaction. Since its inception, myRyan has delivered tremendous dividends for the Firm, its clients, and its employees. Ryan has dramatically improved employee retention and satisfaction, while demonstrating solid year-over-year revenue growth. Most importantly, Ryan employees have achieved the highest client satisfaction ratings in the history of the Firm, while enjoying the freedom to meet the competing demands of work and life.
“Ryan is honored to be selected to the Best Places to Work in New York City list, and I want to personally thank our rapidly expanding team of New York associates for their votes of confidence,” said G. Brint Ryan, Chairman and CEO of Ryan. “Our associates are taking the personal responsibility to deliver superior client service and results while demonstrating the power of workplace flexibility to companies throughout New York City.”
Click here for a complete list of the winning companies.
Ryan, an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. Ryan is a 10-time recipient of the International Service Excellence Award from the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) for its commitment to world-class client service. Empowered by the dynamic myRyan work environment, which is widely recognized as the most innovative in the tax services industry, Ryan’s multidisciplinary team of more than 4,100 professionals and associates serves over 21,000 clients in more than 60 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies. More information about Ryan can be found at ryan.com. “Ryan” and “Firm” refer to the global organizational network and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ryan International, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Senior Manager, Content, Communications, and Public Relations
- New York
- Awards & Recognition