PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Austin office
- Specializes in providing state income and franchise tax services to clients in a variety of industries.
- Has more than 20 years of experience in state and local tax.
- Has particular expertise with the Texas franchise tax, having managed taxpayer victories at the Court of Appeals and Texas Supreme Court.
- Director, State Income and Franchise Tax Consulting, Ryan, Austin office
- Senior Associate, State and Local Tax, national accounting firm
Mr. Hoyt speaks on various state income and franchise tax topics and has served as a guest lecturer at the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University. Additionally, he has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Council On State Taxation
- Tax Executives Institute
Mr. Hoyt has been a contributor to CCH’s Guidebook on Texas Taxes and has authored articles on various state income and franchise tax topics.
- Master of Science Degree, Finance, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Texas A&M University
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Texas (Ryan is not a CPA firm.)